Monday, August 2, 2010

www.creativedreams.biz[V3]

My latest and still under development, www.creativedreams.biz[V3]. This the 3rd version of my recent company which being awarded to me. www.creativedreams.biz, main focus was to gather user to joint into the portal. Eventually it was an portal for MLM.


In the beginning, I was being instructed to design the new layout, then it came across my mind that why not the whole structure changed and make it more dynamic rather than the existing site a bit static. The changes that I've proposed to my President are:

  1. The whole site needed to be revamp and re-structured with CSS which the existing were using table layout.
  2. Backend, Administrator page also need to be restructure and also the database need to re-structure.
  3. Add more interactive for user input


Screenshot









Screenshot (Members)




No comments:

Post a Comment